I can't believe she's almost 6 months old. She has developed such a sweet personality. I love that she smiles at you no matter how tired she is, or if she has just woken up crying, the second you smile at her she gets a huge grin on her face. She reaches and grabs everything within her sight. Her favorites are Kate's hair, cups, pop cans, and food. She really is just a pleasure to have around. She loves to jump and really only laughs when you kiss her neck, tickler her, or when Kate jumps up and down with her. She loves the dogs and especially loves them to lick her. (Gross) Today she just started sitting up on her own and did it for about 5 minutes. She really is starting to grow.
She is starting to sleep a little better although it seems she sleeps best in a hotel room (at least that's been the experience from the last two trips we've been on). She wakes up 1-2 time during
the night to eat, and some nights 3-4 times to get her binkie.
I can't imagine life without this sweet little girl. I just wish time would stand still for awhile so I could enjoy her that much more. Matt and I always say how much we love this sweet girl. Her smile just brightens anyone that sees it. We sure love you Gabriella!



No comments:
Post a Comment