It's been quite the week. Matt left Thursday to fly to Phoenix for 3 interviews with Bank of America internships. We're really hoping he gets one! The day before he left he was pretty enveloped, preparing for the internship. We received a call saying we had a showing the day Matt was leaving. Gabriella had been teething all week and wasn't taking many naps or sleeping good at night, I had Joy School at our house the morning of the showing, and Matt leaving, and to top it all off we bought a puppy on Monday. Sometimes it seems like it when it rains it pours. I stressed a little but luckily everything worked out just fine. The showing went great, the people are really interested and said the house looked beautiful! (It wasn't quite as beautiful or as clean as I would have liked) Matt's interviews went well...we think, and Joy School was great fun. We're just grateful heavenly Father has blessed us with all these opportunities.
I heard a quote the other day I really liked: "Turn lemons into lemonade and pain into purpose."
She seems to have grown up so much over the past few months. She asks "why" constantly, reasons so much better than she used to, and is starting to learn to control the way she talks and reacts to situations (although that's a hard one even for adults to learn!).
Gabriella continues to learn and change almost overnight it seems. She is so much fun to be around. She is starting to speak gibberish sentences. I love hearing her learn to say words. She loves to come to me when Kate does something she doesn't want her to do. She usually just says "Gak gak!" with her concerned little face. It amazes me how much she understands and responds to things I say or tell her to do. She's 16 months and I am just so grateful to have her in our family.
Our life is so up in the air right now, but I have faith that things will all work out the way they need to. I'm so grateful to Matt who has been working hard at school and trying to get internships.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment