Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pregnancy

So far I'm 8 weeks along in this pregnancy. I felt great up until about 6 1/2 weeks and for the last week and 1/2 I've felt nauseous all the time. I usually feel fine in the mornings and by lunch I think I'm going to throw up. I've tried to eat healthy and have for the most part except for today which I ate lucky charms, Hershey kisses for lunch, followed by more lucky charms. I think I'm going to barf now.

On the bright side I've been trying hard to work out in the mornings, well at least 3-4 mornings a week. I've been walking for 40 minutes and even did a little jogging the other morning.

I'm weighing in at 111lbs.

Even though I haven't felt very good, I just hope this baby is healthy and that the pregnancy goes by quickly :).

No comments:

Post a Comment