Sunday, December 11, 2011

Freaking Out

Tonight Kate was in a particularly silly mood as she was trying anything she could to recreate "America's Funniest Home videos" She continued to get louder and sillier concluding with grabbing some of Matt's chips and throwing them in the air. That didn't go over so well with Matt who quickly told her to clean up the chips. I think he was getting a headache from all the screaming the girls were doing, and he wasn't really appreciating Kate's humor. Kate slowly began to clean up the chips while still laughing and being silly. I think this only aggravated her father even more who kindly told her to clean them up faster. Kate looked at him and matter of factly said, "I am cleaning them up, stop Freaking out!"

It was probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard out of her mouth. Only because I can't count the number of times I've heard Matt say things like that to me. Matt didn't think her talking back was as funny and she ended up on time out while I tried as hard as I could to control my laughter.

And being the good wife that I am I kindly reminded Matt who she sounded like. I don't think he appreciated my reminder as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment