Friday, May 28, 2010

You've Got To Be Kidding Me.

We've delved into the world of potty training again with Kate. She is doing great this time, no accidents and has gone in the potty for the past 2 days. Then yesterday she started getting her little mushy poops. She had about 10 of them yesterday. It about drove me bonkers! At one point during the day she went upstairs while I was downstairs playing with Gabriella. Not too long after she left she came back down asking me to wipe her bum. I was frustrated, I said, "Kate why didn't you sit on your potty." She just asked me again to wipe her bum. As I was cleaning her up I asked, "Kate where did you go poopy at?" My mind wandered to images of poop all over the carpet, my bed, toys, ect. She thought for a moment and replied, "On the counter." What? I thought she must have been confused. So I asked again, her reply was the same "On the counter." After she was cleaned up I walked upstairs watching every step in case the poop happened to be on the stairs somewhere. I made it upstairs into the kitchen where I found a nice little pile of mushy poop right on the counter. At least she's honest about where she decides to poop!

No comments:

Post a Comment