1. Gabriella got her first tooth today. I thought one was coming, and it finally did.
2. Kate has been sick and not too happy about it. Tonight after her being difficult and upset for about an hour I finally put her to bed. She wanted to sleep in my bed, which was fine, whatever was going to help her go to sleep. She had a hard time going to bed and really didn't know what she wanted, she wanted me then she didn't. She wanted a drink, then she didn't. I finally just said goodnight and closed the door a little. During that time Gabriella and I were hanging out in Kate's room. Gabriella had crawled her way over to the little table where she then wanted to stand up and play. I stood her up and she immediately started banging on the table. Every time she would bang on the table I would hear Kate scream form my room "Don't do that Gabriella!" Then it was quiet, a minute later Gabriella would bang again in response the same protest came echoing out of my room "Stop doing that Gabriella!" It just cracked me up, it went on for about 10 minutes. Oh Kate, I sure hope you sleep better tonight than you did last night. Nevermind, I can hear her screaming. Oh well, maybe another night I'll sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment