Monday, April 11, 2011

Funny Day

Had a couple of funny things happen today:

1. I took Kate shopping with me today, as we were leaving I said to Kate, "Say goodbye to the lady." The Lady waved and said goodbye to Kate, while Kate just stood there with her head down. As we were leaving I was trying to explain to Kate how it's not nice to ignore people when they talk to you. She thought for a minute then replied "But I'm just allergic to doing that." (referring to talking to the lady)

2. Matt went outside with the girls today to push them on the swings. Our backyard is flooded at the moment and as Matt was pushing Kate on the swing he pushed her body a little too hard and Plop! Off the swing she went flat into the water on her back. She came in screaming soaked from head to toe. As Matt relayed the story to me we both had to fight back the laughter at the image of him pushing her off the swing and into the water.

3. Gabriella said Snow White today or "Oh Whi." And this morning I said "That's Crazzzy!" In which Gabriella replied "Caaaazzzy!"

4. Lately when Kate doesn't want to do something like go to bed, she will say to us "I'm just not too sure about that." It's so funny and she says it often.

5. Gabriella yelled for Kate all day today. From the minute she woke up and sat in her chair she was yelling "Kayyyyyyyeeee!" "Kayyyyyyyeeee!" It's just too cute to hear her yell Kate's name, and even cutter to hear Kate respond "Yes Gabriella, I'm right here."

No comments:

Post a Comment