I've thought for the past few days that I'm pregnant. I took a pregnancy test this afternoon and it came up negative. I've been really stressed out about it, not because I don't want another baby but because the timing isn't exactly great. I'm probably not and just making up all my symptoms in my head.
In other news I found a replacement band for my wedding ring. My ring broke about 7 months ago and we've never gotten it fixed. I took it in to have it looked at and they didn't think they could fix it and keep the integrity of the prongs. So I've been looking here and there and finally found a beautiful setting I LOVE! It's a halo setting with pave diamonds up and down the sides. Simply stunning. I'm not sure we can swing it right now but we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment