We finally made the move down to Phoenix. We packed up the loading truck May 25 and 26th. Thanks to the help of Matt's mom, Melissa, and Dave we were able to get all packed up and the house cleaned and ready to go. Karen drove the pilot with the girls and I the next day down to Phoenix. We then unloaded Saturday. Matt's Dad, Dan, and Mom all helped us get moved in. We really appreciated them coming to help us, I can't imagine having done that by ourselves. I'm so grateful for such great family that are now a little closer.
After taking the week to get all moved in and unpacked we're finally starting to get into the groove of things here. We enjoyed the week before Matt headed to work at Pet Smart by going to the outlet malls, playing in the splash pad, driving to Ikea and Bass Pro Shop, swimming almost everyday, and making a few trips to Walmart for groceries.
We've enjoyed Phoenix so far and are adjusting to life in an apartment. I think storage is our biggest problem, we just have too much stuff!
Today was Matt's first day at PetSmart. I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment