Saturday, November 14, 2009
"I Love Gabriella So Much"
Tonight while I was making dinner and Gabriella was sitting in the bouncy chair Kate came up to me and said "I love Gabriella so much." I can't tell you how happy that one phrase made me. It suddenly became clear to me of why parents want their children to get along. I began to have flash backs of my childhood and how often I was unkind to my brothers and sisters. I hope my children are better than I was. I hope that Kate and Gabriella will always be friends. I hope that we can have a peaceful home. I know those are all wonderful things to aspire to but sometimes life and our imperfections get in the way so I guess I hope that we can achieve those things at least most of the time. Thanks Kate for teaching me that lesson and for making me feel really bad about the way I was growing up :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment