I really want to start writing more frequently so I don't forget some of the great and funny things that have happened recently. So in a really simple format, here goes;
1. Gabriella loves to "sit on the potty" just like Kate. She demands to do it several times a day. After seating her on the potty she insists I put the stool under her feet. She sits for a second then grabs some toilet paper, wipes, and then flushes. Maybe it will help her so that she's easier to potty train then Kate was. At least I'm hoping all the time on the potty is worth some positive influence.
2. Kate went to sit on her little frog potty yesterday and after a minute started screaming. She started screaming "BUG!!!" After another second she was bloody murder crying. I ran in and saw a little spider on the side of her frog potty. I quickly killed it but she was pretty traumatized from the experience.
3. Kate and Gabriella love to play together now. Every time Kate lays down Gabriella quickly crawls onto her back to sit on her. Another favorite is when Gabriella holds onto the back of Kate's shirt then Kate runs around. Gabriella screams and laughs, and usually ends up falling down which she also loves.
4. I took the girls over to Melissa's so I could go visit Uncle Sherman in the hospital today and on the way over Kate was so cute, she kept saying to me "Mom when you say to me, Kate can you clean up the toys, I'll say, Okay Mom. And when you say, Kate eat your dinner, I'll say, Okay Mom. And when you say, Kate it's time for bed, I'll say, Okay Mom." It was too cute. She has been so good and cute since Matt's been out of town.
5. Matt flew to Charlotte for second round interviews with Bank of America, and was told he would hear a decision of yes or no by today. Well it's almost midnight and he received no word. We were so disappointed. Usually if you hear nothing that means it's a no. I cried, and felt so hopeless for a little while. I know it's not that big of a deal but it was just disappointing.
6. On a bright note to my day when I went to visit Uncle Sherman at the hospital he told me some great stories. I always love hearing his stories. For as many times as I've mumbled about having him talk forever today I didn't want him to stop talking. I just felt so much love talking to him. He knows everyone and everything that is going on in the family. He has been so kind to me and I was so happy to be able to go see him. I love knowing a distant relative like him so well. He's working on the Bailey family genealogy for me and I will forever be grateful for that. I know Grandma Durrant would appreciate me taking the time to get to know him, and every time I see him I feel closer to her. She must be watching out for her siblings.
7. Kate and Gabriella love to dance to music, their favorite right now are the Glee songs Matt has downloaded. Every time they come on the girls drop every thing and start dancing. Kate sings and jumps around and Gabriella runs in circles trying to jump, it's too cute. Their favorite songs are 1. Don't Stop Believing 2. Hey Soul Sister 3. Teenage Dream (inappropriate content but great music).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment